- Advice on Foreign Direct Investment into India.
- Preparation of Business Plan/Project Report.
- Obtaining various approvals from concerned Government Authorities for setting-up of units in:
- Special economic zones
- Software technology parks
- Electronic hardware technology parks
- Obtaining Approvals From Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB), Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP), Secretariat for Industrial Assistance (SIA), And Reserve Bank Of India (RBI), Registrar of Companies (ROC) and Establishment & Extension of Representative Offices/ Liaison Offices, Branch Offices and Project Offices in India.
- Setting up Joint Venture Companies (JVs) and Wholly Owned Subsidiaries (WOS) in India.
- Advising and drafting of various agreements such as Joint Venture Agreement, Shareholders Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements, Trade Mark License Agreements, Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Joint Venture Company etc.
- Tax planning with respect to setting up of Business in India.